FROM THE STUDIO
Kaydee and Shelley, the creators of Midweek Productions know branded video content and they do it all – producing, directing, writing, cinematography, editing, sound and color grading. We had the privilege of building Midweek’s website including working with them to optimize their blog and website content for SEO.
WORDS OF WISDOM
“…Success is not about big hits. It’s actually in the opportunity to improve. How could our sales pipeline be better managed? How could our team be coached on client interaction? Who seems frustrated, who could use coffee? How could our meetings be more efficient, and in lesser quantities? Do we need more plants?”
In a recent interview with Avanti! Entrepreneur Radio Show founder, David Mammano, 29 Design Studio’s Founder, Maureen Ballatori gives advice to budding entrepreneurs about getting started and talks about how she built 29 Design Studio:
What made you want to become an entrepreneur?
“I grew up on a dairy farm and I think a lot of [my desire to become an entrepreneur] comes from that. My dad would get up at 5 and milk the cows every day!”
So seeing your dad roll his sleeves up and work his tail off, he was an entrepreneur in his day.
“That’s right! The farm was their livelihood. […] We work with some apple farmers now – Crunch Time Apple Growers – and it’s cool to be servicing clients who are in the food & beverage industry that tie back to the roots I had growing up.”
Listen to Maureen’s full interview with David here.
FUN THINGS TO CLICK ON
- Do you know what your customers value? This is a key aspect of knowing how to talk to your audience. Here’s a great B2C infographic of the hierarchy of value.
- How gorgeous are these Society6 art prints?
- This concept is why I frequently donate my time to worthy organizations and individuals. Because when people work together, the outcome is so much bigger.
- Are your own words hurting you?
- Are you memorable? Here’s a great video on evaluating distinctive memory cues and brand assets
- This is a cool idea! Buy someone a cup of coffee with just a few clicks.