It’s officially the spooky season and the team is getting into the spirit of the season with talk of childhood Halloween costumes (which are pure gold), long-awaited holiday movie sequels (who’s seen the new Hocus Pocus?), and cozying up to a night in with a seasonal drink or two in hand. Now if only it wasn’t the season for raking leaves…
Photo credit, Fee Brothers
Raise Your Spirits
We are very excited to announce that we have been engaged by Fee Brothers, a local manufacturer of bitters, botanical waters, mixes, brines, and cordial syrups to increase the company’s marketing efforts. They have been an iconic Rochester business for more than 150 years and we couldn’t be happier to be a part of retelling their history!
Trends in the East
Maureen is fresh off the road and bursting with inspiration from this year’s Expo East. After a night of great karaoke at Startup CPG’s after-party, here are the top trends that have her singing:
– Non-alcoholic beverages continue to trend up
– Natural energy and immunity-boosting products had a strong presence
– Certified upcycling is becoming more well-known
– Spotted some innovative concepts regarding food ecosystems (shoutout to Seal the Seasons)
Cabin Vibes With Your Art Tribe
Courtney attended Create Upstate, a creative retreat in the Adirondack mountains specifically for folks in the creative industry. Along with debating WHERE upstate NY actually begins, the topics at hand were…
– How to be a better partner for clients
– Building the best, most creatively-inspired team
– Methods for working collaboratively with other agencies and in-house teams
– A great pep talk from illustrator and podcast host, Andy J. Pizza. Check out his podcast for creative (or any type of) inspiration here:
Love sheep? This is your dream come true.
There’s a new reigning pumpkin champ and its name is Bear Swipe!
No tricks, just treats! Here’s How to Pair Wine with Halloween Candy.
M&M’s new spokescandy.
McDonald’s adds adult happy meals to their menu.
Proudly created and sent from Upstate New York.
29 Design Studio shares interesting and inspiring information once a month in The Studio Chronicles newsletter. Like what you see? Tell us! We love receiving love letters. Or better yet, tell a friend they can subscribe here.